Thermax Gusset Boots
Our favourite all-round style for WINTER, also for Spring and Autumn
- Soft and pliable FlexPlus non-cracking natural rubber upper.
- Formulated for excellent performance in a wide range of conditions.
- Lined with 5mm neoprene throughout. Nylon lined neoprene for the leg and canvas lined neoprene on the sole for sure-footed comfort and grip.
- The 5mm foam neoprene is an excellent insulator and does not absorb moisture. As a boot lining, neoprene prevents body heat from escaping and also prevents cold from entering the foot space.
- Thermax boots can be comfortably worn in temperatures from +15 deg C to -15 deg C.
- Easy-entry waterproof leg gussets, making them easy to put on and take off.
- Easy-release clip and strap arrangement to keep the gusset closed.
- Reinforced ARCH SUPPORT that follows the natural contour of the foot, reducing back stress.
- The hard-wearing “All Terrain” sole gives superior grip and traction.